Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Where is David?
I just got done having dinner with two of my favorite people, J & J. They are wonderful. Always a good time seeing them. Plus, J can cook! Any who, so I figure I'll swing by D's and see what he be up to. But he is no where to be found. Most likely playing pool somewhere, or drinking. Actually, probably, both. This sucks. Not that I mind hanging here alone, not at all. But, just means if I want to track his ass down, I'll have to visit a bar. No bueno for me. Can't be at a bar alone. Can't be trusted by myself. Especially knowing I have money. Especially knowing who else will most likely be at these establishments. Can't do it. So if you get home and read this David, I have most likely headed back to the burg and will try and get a hold of you tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment